Did you know?
You do not need a tax lawyer to file voluntary disclosure with the CRA.
Forensic Accounting & Investigative Information Services
In a society where accounting rules are becoming more complex and people are being held increasingly accountable for their actions, one cannot risk to be uninformed.
Forensic accounting is a specific branch of accounting that encompasses litigation support and investigative accounting.
We, at Mark Feldstein & Associates, Chartered Accountants, have extensive knowledge in the field of forensic accounting and will be able to help you and your business find the answers you require.
Forensic accounting can be used in many situations, including the following:
- Employee theft
- Computer and identity theft
- Civil litigation
- Insurance or other fraud
- Money laundering
- Criminal proceeding
- Business Interruption
- Negligent employees
- Shareholders’ and Partnership Disputes
- Property losses
- Economic losses
- Matrimonial disputes or dissolution
- Kickback schemes
- Misappropriation of company assets
- Quantifying losses
Our Forensic Services Include:
- Business Valuation
- Litigation Support
- Financial investigative fieldwork
- Testifying as an expert witness
- Asset tracing
- Mediation and arbitration
- Negotiations and dispute resolution
- Fraud investigations
- Fraud prevention
- Workplace investigations
- Internal control assessments
- Creating reports to communicate findings
- Transaction analysis
For more information on forensic and investigative accounting, contact us to learn how we can help you.